School Command Board
- Standard incident command sections including public information, operations, planning and intelligence
- Specific logs for handling student accountability and reunification
- Master School Emergency Response Binder: contains 24 separate templates to track critical information regarding your school site during a crisis. This information is critical to controlling various aspects of the incident including evacuation sites, command post assignments, equipment and resources, hospital sites, special language and handicap needs, transportation and communication recourses and much more. The master binder stays with the board and has it's own CD for reprinting all forms included or customizing forms for your school. Additional binders can be ordered.
- Volunteer information sheet
- Command post operation
- School command post sign-in log
- Operations log
- School incident organization chart
The School Command Board incorporates the Incident Command System in compliance with NIMS while allowing the School Incident Commander to handle specific issues. With this board the Incident Commander can coordinate student reunification, take responsibility for student care, make important staff assignments and assure the safety of the school site. The special Emergency Binder contains response specific information the Incident Commander should have in case an actual emergency occurs.
COMMAND BOARD SIZES AND DESCRIPTIONS:
The Standard Command Board
The Standard Command Board is designed to be a multi-purpose Incident Command Tool and can incorporate all available Incident Command Packages. It is used primarily by Law Enforcement, Schools and for basic Emergency Management.
The Standard Board folds into a briefcase size of 15” x 22” and expands in seconds to the full 31” x 56” size ready for use. It fits easily on a table, car hood and hangs easily with the two enclosed hanging straps.
The Deluxe Board
The Deluxe size board was designed for operations requiring the use of large maps, like the Military, Wildland Firefighting and Search and Rescue. The Deluxe board folds to16”x24” ando pens to 30”x60”and can accommodate any Incident Command Package.
The center panel is designed to accommodate several map pouches that are attached with metal “O” Rings that allow the pouches to be flipped to both the right and left panels.
The Deluxe Command Board includes one large map pouch. Additional map pouches can be purchased separately.
The Compact Board
The Compact Command Board was developed for smaller posts and operations by military, specialized law enforcement groups (hostage negotiators), hazardous material response teams, public information officers andotherindividual operationalposts.
The Compact Board folds to a small 14” x 12” briefcase and opens quickly to a full 30” x 30” operational size. The center section features an expandableweather-proof pocket for incident forms and a small dry erase board. Each side panel has two spring loaded clips to hold padded forms in place plus security bands and plastic waterproof pockets. All Incident Command Packages can be incorporated into the Compact Board with some modifications required due to size of board.