Law Enforcement Command Board
Law Enforcement Command Pack includes the following documents:
- Operations Log: assign a scribe to capture immediate documentation
- Field Operations Assignment Chart: make quick assessments of personnel
- Notification Log: log all notifications made with the notification status
- Information Log: Log all incoming incident information
- Command Post Operations: identify Incident Commanders, communications, staging areas and more
- Sign In Log: Capture identification and verification of important personnel on scene
- Blank Dry Erase Board
- Duplicate Mission Assignment Slips: for quick mission assignments with copy for command post
COMMAND BOARD SIZES AND DESCRIPTIONS:
Standard Command Board
The Standard Command Board is designed to be a multi-purpose Incident Command Tool and can incorporate all available Incident Command Packages. It is used primarily by Law Enforcement, Schools and for basic Emergency Management.
The Standard Board folds into a briefcase size of 15” x 22” and expands in seconds to the full 31” x 56” size ready for use. It fits easily on a table, car hood and hangs easily with the two enclosed hanging straps.
The Deluxe size board was designed for operations requiring the use of large maps, like the Military, Wildland Firefighting and Search and Rescue. The Deluxe board folds to16”x24” ando pens to 30”x60”and can accommodate any Incident Command Package.
The center panel is designed to accommodate several map pouches that are attached with metal “O” Rings that allow the pouches to be flipped to both the right and left panels.
The Deluxe Command Board includes one large map pouch. Additional map pouches can be purchased separately.
The Compact Command Board was developed for smaller posts and operations by military, specialized law enforcement groups (hostage negotiators), hazardous material response teams, public information officers andotherindividual operationalposts.
The Compact Board folds to a small 14” x 12” briefcase and opens quickly to a full 30” x 30” operational size. The center section features an expandableweather-proof pocket for incident forms and a small dry erase board. Each side panel has two spring loaded clips to hold padded forms in place plus security bands and plastic waterproof pockets. All Incident Command Packages can be incorporated into the Compact Board with some modifications required due to size of board.